Webley Stirrup Pump.

Norrie

Hiya, I no longer have airguns,( still have my FAC and SGC ) and this stirrup pump is just lying in a cupboard doing nothing. 

It was bought a few years ago along with a Rapid 7 rifle..., and all works and looks great, seals are all fine too...their is no adapter tho.

It has a couple of tiny marks on the stem, but that in no way inhibits the operation of the pump...I really just want to be honest about it..:-)

It will be posted via Collect Plus Courier, and well boxed up and fully insured, so it gets to the new owner safely. It will also have the top handles and bottom feet taken off so it will be safer to pack, they are fitted by allen screws, and I will supply the correct allen key to reattach them.

I have no real clue as to the value, but on seeing the prices of new Webley Stirrup Pumps, feel £50 posted is fair. This will include, post, packing, insurance and any paypal fees if paying that way. It can also be collected from the Falkirk area for £40.

If you are interested, please post on here then reply via PM, 

Also advertised on the other shooting forum, so, will have to take the first bid ..:)

20180909_124306_zpseesmdnzi.jpg

20180909_124426_zpsgt1peuw5.jpg

20180909_124328_zpsjbn6pcea.jpg

20180909_124314_zpstwemhhe9.jpg