Daystate regal hr

Looks a nice stock on that one. I had a 22 but wanted a 177 only trouble is not many left hand stocks about, even though I keep the bolt on the right. I’d be seriously tempted even though it’s right handed as I loved my HR. Is it sale only or are you looking for anything else mate?

54 minutes ago, Exjacket said:

Looks a nice stock on that one. I had a 22 but wanted a 177 only trouble is not many left hand stocks about, even though I keep the bolt on the right. I’d be seriously tempted even though it’s right handed as I loved my HR. Is it sale only or are you looking for anything else mate?

It's a select stock from daystate.... ideally sale only but could possibly do a swap for something else...what do you have?

8 hours ago, pestcontroller4u said:

It's a select stock from daystate.... ideally sale only but could possibly do a swap for something else...what do you have?

Thanks for reply mate not many do on this forum. I have a BSA CLX 177 1st addition. Had a nice back draft shroud and mod made for it and an over size walnut cocking handle. I’m down in Lincolnshire so to far away anyway as I can’t drive for a few months had op on right knee but no leg below left knee. Only be a few months off my feet, then back out shooting rats and rabbits x fingers.

4DC51171-30F2-4B37-9F84-51FC980F54C0.jpeg

On 12/03/2022 at 08:17, Exjacket said:

Thanks for reply mate not many do on this forum. I have a BSA CLX 177 1st addition. Had a nice back draft shroud and mod made for it and an over size walnut cocking handle. I’m down in Lincolnshire so to far away anyway as I can’t drive for a few months had op on right knee but no leg below left knee. Only be a few months off my feet, then back out shooting rats and rabbits x fingers.

4DC51171-30F2-4B37-9F84-51FC980F54C0.jpeg

Who  did you have the shroud and mod made by?

2 hours ago, pestcontroller4u said:

Who  did you have the shroud and mod made by?

Halinfax on the AGF forum. Sent him all the measurements, messaged between us about the size and best volume to use. He sent pictures and updates then I just paid for it. Took him about 4 days once we agreed on what was wanted. 

5 minutes ago, Exjacket said:

Halinfax on the AGF forum. Sent him all the measurements, messaged between us about the size and best volume to use. He sent pictures and updates then I just paid for it. Took him about 4 days once we agreed on what was wanted. 

Unfortunately I not a member of the agf,could you ask him for a contact number so I can get in touch with him.cheers...did you also get my pm?

21 minutes ago, pestcontroller4u said:

Unfortunately I not a member of the agf,could you ask him for a contact number so I can get in touch with him.cheers...did you also get my pm?

Yep did mate. He only does things on the forum as he works a normal job mate. Don’t think he gives his number out just takes messages on the forum for little jobs.