Historical books for sale. Guns and rifles

Gudgeon

I have quite a few old books that I need to sell. I put in what I think is a realistic value after a bit of research. Happy to consider sensible offers and to combine postage etc for multiples.

Happy to send photos to confirm editions, condition etc.

Many thanks.

English Guns & Rifles - George (JN) Published by Harrisburg, PA: The Stackpole Company, 1947 First Edition Dust Jacket Very good condition. £45
Game Guns & Rifles - Richard Akehurst Published by The Sportsman's Press 1992 Third Impression Clipped Dust Jacket Very good condition £15
Game Guns & Rifles - Richard Akehurst Published by G Bell & Sons 1969 First Edition No Dust Jacket Good condition £25
Sporting Guns - Richard Akehurst Published by Weidenfeld and Nicholson 1970 Second Impression. Cloth bound Very good condition. £10
English Irish and Scottish Firearms Makers - A. Merwyn Carey Published W&R Chambers 1954 First Edition No Dust Jacket Good condition. £20
British Pistols and Guns 1640-1840 - Ian Glendenning Published Cassell and Company 1951 First Edition No Dust Jacket £25
The Gun 1834 - William Greener Published Normount Technical Publications 1971. Paperback Facsimilie re-print £40
Modern Shot Guns - William Greener Published Casell and Company 1888 First Edition Poor condition but complete. £40
The Lyle Official Arms and Armour Review 1976 - Poor condition £10
8 Bore Ammunition - Douglas McDougall Self published 1985. Reprint of two books 8 Bore Guns and Their Cartridges with More 8 Bore Loads. Also 2 copies of the original More 8 Bore Loads (1981) £60

On 18/11/2022 at 10:49, Gudgeon said:

I have quite a few old books that I need to sell. I put in what I think is a realistic value after a bit of research. Happy to consider sensible offers and to combine postage etc for multiples.

Happy to send photos to confirm editions, condition etc.

Many thanks.

English Guns & Rifles - George (JN) Published by Harrisburg, PA: The Stackpole Company, 1947 First Edition Dust Jacket Very good condition. £45
Game Guns & Rifles - Richard Akehurst Published by The Sportsman's Press 1992 Third Impression Clipped Dust Jacket Very good condition £15
Game Guns & Rifles - Richard Akehurst Published by G Bell & Sons 1969 First Edition No Dust Jacket Good condition £25
Sporting Guns - Richard Akehurst Published by Weidenfeld and Nicholson 1970 Second Impression. Cloth bound Very good condition. £10
English Irish and Scottish Firearms Makers - A. Merwyn Carey Published W&R Chambers 1954 First Edition No Dust Jacket Good condition. £20
British Pistols and Guns 1640-1840 - Ian Glendenning Published Cassell and Company 1951 First Edition No Dust Jacket £25
The Gun 1834 - William Greener Published Normount Technical Publications 1971. Paperback Facsimilie re-print £40
Modern Shot Guns - William Greener Published Casell and Company 1888 First Edition Poor condition but complete. £40
The Lyle Official Arms and Armour Review 1976 - Poor condition £10
8 Bore Ammunition - Douglas McDougall Self published 1985. Reprint of two books 8 Bore Guns and Their Cartridges with More 8 Bore Loads. Also 2 copies of the original More 8 Bore Loads (1981) £60 SOLD

• 3 weeks later...