Feinwerkbau ... Testing the water

Gavo

Hi, I've decided it might be time to part with my beloved Feinwerkbau 127-Sport .22 air rifle and move on to a pre-charged model.

Although I'm not 100% certain I want to sell, can anyone help me as I'm unsure of exactly what to ask for it. It will come complete with a 3x9x40 Viking scope & leather tipped gun bag.

I know this rifle is 20+ years old but believe it to be one of the best springers out there (look at all those olympic medals !) and it has served me well for a few years now being an excellent hunting rifle etc.

If anyone can help or is interested in making me an offer please email me HERE as I will not be able to regularly check this forum but can access my emails wherever I am.

Thanks in advance.

Gav

FWB.jpg

Guest The Outlaw

I have one of these and they are great bits of kit.

If you decide to sell it I would be interested in it.

I will PM you later with what I think is a good price.

Tony

depends on condition too. i had a pair of fwb sport mk1 s ,one .22 and one .177 ,both absolutely mint condition with manuals ,and both were ingraved(pic of one is on reveiw centre) .with pics of ducks and pheasants.sold um for 200 quid each if i remember correctly.worse thing i ever done :good::/

depends on condition too. i had a pair of fwb sport mk1 s ,one .22 and one .177 ,both absolutely mint condition with manuals ,and both were ingraved(pic of one is on reveiw centre) .with pics of ducks and pheasants.sold um for 200 quid each if i remember correctly.worse thing i ever done :good::/

The condition is perfect & its just had a complete new service. I've had quite a few people say they loved shooting it when I've been out rabbitting so it'll be hard to see it go but I fancy a change.

Gav

Guest The Outlaw
depends on condition too. i had a pair of fwb sport mk1 s ,one .22 and one .177 ,both absolutely mint condition with manuals ,and both were ingraved(pic of one is on reveiw centre) .with pics of ducks and pheasants.sold um for 200 quid each if i remember correctly.worse thing i ever done :good::)

The condition is perfect & its just had a complete new service. I've had quite a few people say they loved shooting it when I've been out rabbitting so it'll be hard to see it go but I fancy a change.

Gav

Hi Gav, I have had conflicting veiws on this, I have been told it isnt worth more than £50 because its a springer and codling saying it could be worth £200. :lol:

I think I will pass for now because the wife asked why I need another :lol:

With the festive season around the corner I will try to convince her I can have it. :lol: might persuad her :lol:

I'm just not sure how much to pay for it :lol: :lol:

Tony

No prob Tony .... I have to say who ever told you its worth £50 is talking through their a**e ! I've done a few searches for others on here with the FWB sport and they all went for around the £200-250 mark. It may be a springer but I think its one of the most accurate springers out there, and coming from a keen .22 hunter all I can say is its never let me down on either power or accuracy. My son's got a Beehman which was £50 and its not even in the same league as the FWB so if someone offered me that for it I'd be not only insulted but have to decline outright .... I'd rather keep it than let it go for that !

I'm open to offers so email or PM me you get around the wife :good:

Cheers ... Gav

Guest The Outlaw
No prob Tony .... I have to say who ever told you its worth £50 is talking through their a**e ! I've done a few searches for others on here with the FWB sport and they all went for around the £200-250 mark. It may be a springer but I think its one of the most accurate springers out there, and coming from a keen .22 hunter all I can say is its never let me down on either power or accuracy. My son's got a Beehman which was £50 and its not even in the same league as the FWB so if someone offered me that for it I'd be not only insulted but have to decline outright .... I'd rather keep it than let it go for that !

I'm open to offers so email or PM me you get around the wife :good:

Cheers ... Gav

You are quite right mate I would rather wrap mine around a concrete post than sell it for less than £150.

The gun is clean and it has sound mod but the scope is a bit naff.

Just had new spring and seals and full service.

What scope could you recomend (with an illuminated retakill ?)

To be honest Tony, scopes arent really my forte. I had the viking on mine for about 5 years and its been brilliant. I'm sure there are some beautys out there but I've been more than happy with this one.

Gav

• 2 weeks later...