Air Arms TX200

Gavo

I've been offered one at what sounds like a very good price with simmons scope, bag and ammo.

Anyone shot one, own one, that can tell me how they are ? Are they extendable to multi-shot as I'm really after one that can take at least 8-10 pellets at a time ?

Cheers in advance

Gav

Bit of additional info .... the gun apparently is able to be upgraded to multi-shot, comes with Air Arms silencer, low light Simmons scope, sheep skin sheath and .22 pellets.

He's asking £200 .... so come on all you AA guys help me out with some info :good:

Gav

surely a tx200 is an under lever so i dont think its available as a multishot.its a singleshot.i think the price would be ok.they are a very accurate air rifle.top of the range under lever hunting rifle.the aa silencer screws in at the end of the barrel. :big_boss:

Thats what I was thinking .... I'm confused now ! :good:

Ok ... confusion over. Its an underleaver springer so not what I'm after at all but sounds like a very nice gun and at a good price by the sounds. So, if anyones interested I can pass your details onto the guy ... he's after £200 for the lot and is in the North Cornelly area of South Wales.

Gav