Armas Bisonte Eibar side by side 12 bore

crisis500

i recently bought a sidelock Armas Bisonte to add to my collection. I'm having problems trying to work out what level its been nitro proofed too.

I have visited the BASC website but i cant really make any sense of it. It has the following markings:

1450 Gmo

12-70

850 Kss

the choke on the first barrel is 17.1-18.6 the second barrel says 17.7-18.6.

Does any one know what the above info translates into so i know what shells i can use? Also if anyone can tell me what the chokes are that would be really usefull.

i recently bought a sidelock Armas Bisonte to add to my collection. I'm having problems trying to work out what level its been nitro proofed too.

I have visited the BASC website but i cant really make any sense of it. It has the following markings:

1450 Gmo

12-70

850 Kss

Does any one know what the above info translates into so i know what shells i can use? Also if anyone can tell me what the chokes are that would be really usefull.

i have worked out that as it has a BP stamp on it dates back between 1925 t0 1954 and is proofed to 1 1/8 Ounces which works out to 32 grams.

if any one can let me know about the quotes tho that would be most usefull.

1450 Gmo

12-70

850 Kss

i have worked out that as it has a BP stamp on it dates back between 1925 t0 1954 and is proofed to 1 1/8 Ounces which works out to 32 grams.

if any one can let me know about the quotes tho that would be most usefull.

sorry quotes meaning chokes