PCP air rifle

charliem658

I am after a .22 (or possibly .177 if i think its worth it) pcp multishot air rifle with charging gear (preferably divers bottle) and decent scope.

be nice if it had some accesories with it such as gunslip etc

lets see what you got lads (must be right handed)

thanks in advance

charlie

Edited by charliem658

you need to stop messing about and get your self over to a decent gun shop and have a good look round, pictures are all very well on the pc but, trust me on this one, there is nothing like hands on, touchy feely, pull the bolt back to get it sorted in your head about what you want.....

i have to go and have a cold shower now :good:

you need to stop messing about and get your self over to a decent gun shop and have a good look round, pictures are all very well on the pc but, trust me on this one, there is nothing like hands on, touchy feely, pull the bolt back to get it sorted in your head about what you want.....

i have to go and have a cold shower now :angry:

A rather inflammatory comment :good: !! the level of integrity of each seller is a personal choice, if you choose to supply false or misleading information in order to sell something then that is up to you, THAT is not my style.

You don't know me nor have you seen my rifle, neither for the record has 'charliem658' as I have not sent him any pictures at this time.

The rifle has been offered on here and other forum's a few times and the condition, age, etc have been shown in pictures and well documented, it has not previously sold because I have not been offered what the rifle is worth so declined the numerous offers of lower bids.

I would ask that you cast you're aspersions in some one else's direction as they are not welcome here..... :good:

Fair comment Cole890, that's the way you see the post i.e. helpful,

and the way I see it is as previously stated as I fail to see in what way Tel Time is actually helping me sell the rifle, he's not the one enquiring about the rifle or showing an interest in buying it. :lol:

Edited by davo

got a venom viper,2 shot,walnut,bullbarrell £250 and for £300 i will chuck in a pump..

no scope sorry..

pm if interested and google any think your not sure about so you can find out what you may be getting is my advise mate..

good luck..

and for the record a s400/410 is a good rifle but you really do need to state what your willing to pay..

good luck mate