BSA Superten MK3 walnut stock.

Rapid 17

• 2 weeks later...

I could personnely go and pick one for you from the factory but they are dear, the beach is £100 and i think walnut is £150+ but i know john so could get a good one..

your probly better off getting a custom stock for £200-250 to be honest with you.

staffs synthetic do super10 thumbhole synthetic £200 ish,paul wilson £259-400 and tawnado for £400..

i have seen walnut on apparent beach rifles from bsa,nothing flashy but i have seen some nice tiger stripped mk3 stocks getting parts from the factory.

I could personnely go and pick one for you from the factory but they are dear, the beach is £100 and i think walnut is £150+ but i know john so could get a good one..

your probly better off getting a custom stock for £200-250 to be honest with you.

staffs synthetic do super10 thumbhole synthetic £200 ish,paul wilson £259-400 and tawnado for £400..

i have seen walnut on apparent beach rifles from bsa,nothing flashy but i have seen some nice tiger stripped mk3 stocks getting parts from the factory.

Thanks for the reply Martin. I have now bought one from BSA direct and fitted it on my rifle. I'm pleased with it too as its far superior in looks and quality than the MK2 stock. The only downside is i paid £190.00 inclusive of delivery but have since found out i could have got one from Uttings for £177.90 inclusive of delivery. Still, never mind, in life you win some and you lose some. LOL

Geoff.

adzactly mate,

was going to buy a mk3 stock but just going to raise the cheek and put realtree sock over rifle.

nerly £200 you could of went custom shop.

didnt think they were that much.

did you get some nice grain?

Yes, grain was pretty good thanks.

Geoff.