Shooting Rats

jayball1

Happy new year Jayball.

I know of a few but you need to update your details to give your location.

I am in Hereford but if you are in Lancs, its no good.

Why not join an air gun insurance group, get insurance, look presentable and go knock on a farmers door?

Show the owner that you are a responsible person, you have the equipment and fall back (if required, insurance). If the farmer in question cant help they may well give contact(s) who could require your services. Have your equipment in the boot, secured!!!! so you can show them. Have a bucket with gloves to remove bodies. Your clothing, be presentable, no bloody CHAV hoodies and Track bottoms!

Try them up front, they will respect you for it and rember, you (we) are doing a service.

Also make sure and I am sure you can, shoot straight. I gave a wheelbarrow a mighty scare 2 months ago, it hasent been back since but I am sure glad it wasent a more expensive bit of equipment. (- My stupid fault taking a quick shot at rats eyes using IR in a barn but it was just dents glaring back at me). I now check, check check before taking a shot, not just the target but the distance!

Good luck

Kent