Daystate MK4 .... Logun Penatrators

styks

Hi all,

I've gone and done it, bought a MK4 that is :hmm: .........

Lovely rifle, I'm impressed with the potential accuracy. Even in my rusty hands I'm shooting one holers @ 35y ......... Handles nicely too!

I've just tried out some other pellets, the Logun Penetrators.

Compared to the Daystate Selects 4.52 they group approx the same out to 40y, I'm getting slightly tighter groups with the Penetrators.

Past 45y, 50-60y the Penatrators are giving me tighter groups,

I was just about to buy another few box's but then decided to do some more research before committing to it.

Now I've just read that they go all over the place in the slightest of breezes!! .......... (My testing was in calm conditions)

When I'm decided on a particular pellet, it will be used for 90% hunting/plinking .......... A bit later on for HFT , that will only be 10% of my shooting unless I get hooked :good:

I know theres quite a few threads regarding these pellets, I've now read them all: .......... But, has anyone done further tests in the wind ?? ........ Say compared to AA Field of DS Selects ??

No good to me if the wind affects them worse than AA or DS ................ Especially if there bad in the wind at the longer ranges found on an HFT course, 50yrds'ish ??

Cheers in advance.