Gun Power Stealth for sale.

Here for sale is my Gun Power Stealth. The gun comes with silencer, bipod, laptop bag and a Sabre 12 x 4 x 42 zoom milldot illuminated scope for morning and dusk shooting. There is a problem with the gun, which is all to do with the pre-charged bottle. Basically there is a safety blowout valve in the bottle and i pumped the bloody think up too much and blew the seal. You can replace yourself, however i would recommend sending it to Gun Power and having it repaired. It costs 35 quid. I have the telephone number for Gun Power should you wish to check. Now back to the gun, it is an amazingly stylish take apart gun, which brakes down like a sniper rifle and fits into the bag snugly. It is made from aircraft grade aluminium and is extremely accurate. For instance, i stalked a group of 10 rabbits at a range of 50 metres and because the Stealth is virtually silent, managed to pick off 4 of them before the rest bolted. It is a single shot 2.2. You get roughly 500 shots per charge, and is a very desirable gun. The gun is also camo taped to protect it and looks very smart. To buy new this kit would cost you around 700 quid. I want 260 quid, 220 if you don't want the scope.

THE GUN IS SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT CLEARING...THANKS !!!!!1

post-15672-1238143098.jpg

post-15672-1238143105.jpg

Edited by goldy1980