Stealth cam 1540 IR

nipper

I have for sale an as new Stealth cam , It has infra red so NO flash and doesn't scare the animals in the screen .The pictures speak for themselves and I have included a couple without deer ,just to let you see the quality of the picture .

Original packaging etc etc . I have just bought a top of the range one (£500) so this one has go to offset the cost. Absolutely nothing wrong with this camera .It would be classed as middle-ish of the road for trail cams.

£90 including postage (signed for delivery )

"The Doe pictures were taken last night/this morning !!!

http://s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/2...am%201540%20IR/

Picture of camera

http://www.sherwoods-photo.com/stealthcam/stealthcam.htm

Stealth Cam I540 5.0 Mega Pixel Digital IR Motion Camera

No Flash - Infrared

Burst Modeâ„¢ Technology a patented feature that allows you to capture between 1 and 9 images per triggering, capturing more images in a faster amount of time than any other scouting camera on the market. Also, Burst Modeâ„¢ technology allows you to record video clips up to 90 seconds in length per triggering, maximizing your scouting capabilities in the field.

Test Mode Simply mount the camera, set to TEST, then approach the camera head on and then from both sides walking perpendicular to the camera housing will illuminate when you have entered the cameras housing will illuminate when you have entered the camera's PIR range giving you a complete assessment of the cameras full coverage area.

Programmable 5.0 or 2.0 MP Pictures Color During the Day and B&W at night

Burst Mode of 1 to 9 Pictures

Adjustable Activation 1 to 60 minutes

Time, Date & Moon Phase on Picture/Video

Programmable VGA or QVGA Video, Color Daytime and B&W Night Time Video

5 to 180 Seconds of Video Adjustable in 5 Second increments

Features 36 IR

External LCD Readout Shows Pictures Taken

Low Battery Indicator and Test Mode Light

Built in 32 MB of Memory

Expandable SD Card Slot to 1 GB

Operates on 8 "C" Batteries (Not Included)