Weichrauch hw95k. 22 mint !

post-11530-1244570179.jpg

Price drop, 250 plus postage an its yours!. this gun is under a year old. there 380 new jesus. or swap for gun cabinet plus cash. must be approved british standard for rifles.

here is my weichrauch its in excellent condition its just gone through a set of an 500 an has bedded in superb. i can hit the heads of drawing pins at 30yards with ease. it has a ags. 3 - 9 x 40 scope with sun shades and set of rail mounts ( bought these because of the slip of the scope but there isnt any kick at all ) . obviously its my dad selling the gun. as he isnt the best on computers so any your to young ******** kindly___ off. also check out the review in volume 27 of gun mart, gun is used no major marks reluctant sale. crownd the best standard stocked break barrel on the market the trigger and standard of the finish give it the edge over the rivals it takes rabbits out to 50 yards without effort. asking 300 for everything. i will answer any questions as soon as i can. also will throw in whats left in the accupell tin because these are her favourite. cheers Rob. :hmm:

post-11530-1244570127.jpgpost-11530-1244570157.jpg

Edited by bobbo

yes i know its the new model i have bought two in the last three months for around the price i offerd as hw80k/97k are more expensive and are selling for under £200 if your lucky you may get two thirds but gun prices are dropping credit crunch all round if you look though this and other forums you would know this offer still stands most guns sell quickly on here ?

Edited by cribmaster

• 1 month later...