Wood burning stove?

ziplex

Got some prices to have it done by a HEPA installer, I just don't fancy going on the roof, in fact i'd probably pass out and fall on the car :welcomeani: , and I want it done properly. 1st quote to supply/install a 5kw stove, liner, plate, etc. was £2000 :blink: After digging on the net I can get a good quality/same stove and flue/plate for £505 delivered and an install from a local HEPA chappie including flexible liner etc. will be approx £600 which includes certification and what not...same stove, same install/components but £900 cheaper overall, good business practice or rip off?

A customer of mine was telling me about a chimney fire he had when using a wood burning stove just last year, that sort of sealed it for me so decided not to take any risks, fair play to those that have done it without a liner but I just don't seem lucky lately and by my reckoning this guy isn't ripping me off on the labour :good: Problem is i've now developed an urge to look for wood wherever I go :good: