Nice brown's from Corrib.

gary29428

Go to "www.photobucket.com" and register as instructed it is then easy to upload photos from your folders to your album on photobucket.Under your photos ther are 3 boxes.highlight the text in the "IMG" box using left click with mouse ,all text will turn blue,then right click on text and click on "COPY",then come to whatever subject you have been putting on this site right click at end of your text and click on "paste".You have to do your article on pigeon watch first and then go to photobucket then bring your article back up again to paste photo in .I have tried to put it in as simple terms as possible i am sure that someone else will be able to explain it better. :shoot::sly:Image032.jpg

Edited by madmanx

I Live in Headford which is about 25mins north of Galway city on the west coast of Ireland. Moved here about 7yrs ago from the east coast for the fishing and live about 5mins from the Lough Corrib and about 20mins from Lough Mask. Just happened to be a bonus that the shooting was also excellent, get v.good falls of woodcock in season and do quite a bit of pigeon and crow shooting in the midlands this time of year. Both of these fish were got buzzer fishing, we got 7 more that day.