Air arms s510 .177

Chev

I am selling my air arms s510 .177, I bought this second hand about 4months ago and it is pretty much mint apart from a slight mark on the butt of the stock and one under where the bipod sits (see pics)(well when add them 2mora)

This is an absolutely awesome gun and deadly accurate I have had many back flipping rabbits with this, 52yds head shot is my furthest kill to date with this gun (conditions were perfect) I dont know anyone who doesn't get on with the side leaver it is a credit to air arms

The only reason for sale is that I am after an s410k as the 410 is shorter and lighter than the 510, i love this gun and am not in no rush to sell so i wont take any less than what am asking

What you get

Air Arms s510 .177 with silencer

Hawk Eclipse 4-12x40 mildot

Gun bag

Harris studs

Sling and swivels

Full tin of bisley magnum (but you really want AA 4.52)

All for £550

Unfortunately there is no 10 shot mag as i never got round to buying one as my mates got 3 so i seemed to have claimed one of his

Please note that the scope and bipod in the pics are not in the sale

If you wish to view the gun please give me 24hrs notice so I can put the hawk on and sight it in for you to have a go in the garden

The gun is located at LE15

I will NOT post only face to face cash on collection please, any questions please just ask

I'am soory but i cant find my cable for my phone to up load the pics so if anyone wants any PM me your mobile number an i can send you via txt

I had camo tape on the air cylinder barrel and silencer and removing the camo tape for the pics unfortunatly revealed some tiny spots of rust on the air cylinder, i've tried takin a pic but they dont show so i've lowered the price to £530 to compensate

Cheers for looking

Chev

Edited by Chev

hi mate if you want something shorter and lighter than that s510, i may have a swap for you. ive got an AA s200 .22 with a 10 shot conversion, silencer and a 3-9x50 i/r scope only 6 months old, full stock version mk 3, good condition but for a small scratch on the barrel, sorry but i cant get any pics on here

hi mate if you want something shorter and lighter than that s510, i may have a swap for you. ive got an AA s200 .22 with a 10 shot conversion, silencer and a 3-9x50 i/r scope only 6 months old, full stock version mk 3, good condition but for a small scratch on the barrel, sorry but i cant get any pics on here

Thanks for the interest but its not really what am looking for plus am after a .177 anyway

Cheers

Chev

• 3 weeks later...