Rapid 7 Mk1 .22 pre-anti tamper p/x AAS200 .22 Mk1

Clint1

I am looking for a p/x deal, with obviously cash my way, as described in the title.

I am very pleased with this legendary Theoben which I bought a few months ago off this forum but my Mrs doesn't like it and as I bought it for her to use it needs to go. I've got my Weirauch anyway.

She likes the AAS200 and as I will also use it for vermin I want the Mk1 pre anti tamper version in .22 preferably with the AA 10 shot conversion. I will be keeping the Rhino 6-24 parallax illum mildot scope unless an equivalent is offered in the deal.

The Rapid is in very good condition, wood (walnut) and metal are very clean with minimal marks. 12 round mag, 400cc bottle with lovely walnut fablon added, brass bolt handle, moderator. padded slip, tuning dvd and washer kit and downloaded manual. I am not sure how old it is but it is really very clean and as accurate as expected from this model.

I live in the Wolverhampton area and am prepared to travel upto 50-60 miles for a face to face deal and I don't want to mess about with post or adding to any RFD's wealth.

Pictures. I will provide pics to genuine enquirers but as I want to do this deal f to f you will see what you will get ie. if you're not really interested don't ask me for pics. Most people know what a Rapid 7 looks like and this is no different.

I will provide email and phone numbers by pm only.

To sell? Well, as I am after a deal and not desperate for cash then......£575

hi mate my post was removed i have a aas200 single shot immac condition mk3 version but its got the power adjuster 7ltr bottle 300bar with richter optiks 3x9x50 illum scopes spare seals etc hogan silencer you interested in a swap for the theo and your scopes call me on EDIT NOTE- DON'T POST TELEPHONE NUMBERS ON THE FORUM< USE THE PM SYSTEM TO COMMUNICATE il tel you more over the phone as my listing was removed before you wont be dissapointed this gun takes rabbits down 70yrd plus with ease works best with a varity of pallets.its light super quiet and deadly accurate 5*reviews like i said call me you will not be dissapointed when you see it cheers scott.

Edited by Cranfield

Thanks for the current offers which i have replied to. Just to clear things up, I don't need a bottle as I got one and I must have an equivalent magnification scope or at least upto 16X and parallax and mildot. In retrospect I will consider a straight swap with any pre-anti tamper QUALITY multishot ie. S410/HW100 etc

To contact directly try retributionlooms at aol dot com

• 2 weeks later...