Daystate Airwolf Tactical

cortezarbo

Hi, Ive recently bought an airwolf .177. Finally got it set up with a shaved down Dr Bob bipod adapter, Hawke SR6 scope and a few other bits and pieces. Pelets on the other hand are a bit of a problem. At first I bought Daystate select, rubbish in my opinion with this gun. Then I tried good old bisley magnums, lots better but still a few random flyers. Now I'm using Air arms field and these are far superior through my daystate barrel. Anyone else tried any other pellets through this gun with good results? Cheers

Hi, Ive recently bought an airwolf .177. Finally got it set up with a shaved down Dr Bob bipod adapter, Hawke SR6 scope and a few other bits and pieces. Pelets on the other hand are a bit of a problem. At first I bought Daystate select, rubbish in my opinion with this gun. Then I tried good old bisley magnums, lots better but still a few random flyers. Now I'm using Air arms field and these are far superior through my daystate barrel. Anyone else tried any other pellets through this gun with good results? Cheers

When I had my .177 Airwolf it was Bisley Mags all the way!

ive got a normal airwolf mct but in .22 i found crossman premier ultra magnum awesome but give me low power but higher fps so stopped useing them gone to air arms field 5.52 gona do more pellet testing this weekend, try daystate precision ft pellets they are very good to

I went throught quite a few different pellets and found that:-

H&N F.T.T 8.64g were the bee's knee's upto 70 yds in 0-light winds.

JSB Exact 8.44g were the bee's knee's upto 70 yds in 0-light winds.

and Daystate heavies 10.25g were equal to Exacts in light-up.

after a while i stook with the Heavies also quite reasonable if you buy in packs of 10 tins, the mentioned pellets were i shoot can achive groupings of 5 n 10 pence piece at 100 yds depending were you shoot and your surroundings.

ive got a normal airwolf mct but in .22 i found crossman premier ultra magnum awesome but give me low power but higher fps so stopped useing them gone to air arms field 5.52 gona do more pellet testing this weekend, try daystate precision ft pellets they are very good to

not saying there gunna work with yours but try crossman premier ultra mags worked a treat with my R10 in .22