Browning  T Bolt . .22 LR

Browning  T Bolt .

£450

.22 LR Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Nr Portsmouth, Hampshire
Straight Pull
20160512_194121 20160508_130813 20160816_102840

Description

This rifle is barely run in and is in excellent condition . I've added a Bisley adjustable butt pad and a stock mounted pouch . The barrels the standard factory length and has been screw cut to take a mod . The trigger is set to just under 2lbs and breaks cleanly with no creep at all . The wood work has some of the best checkering on it and is really good looking . Gun comes with 2 X 10 shot magazines which fit flush with the bottom of the gun when in position . The action is bedded as standard from the factory . Rifle does NOT come with the bipod or bubble level in the photos , Will also include a mod should the buyer have the slot for it . The rifle also comes complete with a rather nice Hawke 6.5-20X40 IR MD scope which has lockable turrants and if fitted in a pair of QD mounts . Test firing by appointment no problem , Would prefer a F2F Deal , But am willing to send RFD to RFD At the buyers cost . The target shown was shot by me at 90M . Please feel free to contact me should anyone require more photos or info .

Many thanks for reading gents .

All the best fellas .

Andy .

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member mr who?. Message them here

Not really sure why , But I have edited this ad on the Gunwatch site , But it's not changed it on here for some reason?? Weird??

Anyway , This rifle is now for sale for £400 but does NOT come with the scope , Mounts or bipod . But the 2 mags (Worth £60 each) And mod are still included .

Please feel free to contact me should anyone have any further questions or requires more photos etc...

Many thanks for reading Gents .

All the best fellas .

Andy .