siamese ferret

gav

lol,cracking looking ferret that mate. looks good with red eyes too mind ???

lol hopefully he will sort out my 2 jills .

when there in season then have red eyes :lol:

not sure to leave him with my jill s all the time or just put him in to do the deed ? :lol: they seem happy at the mo with him only been a few hours tho !

Good luck with the weight loss Gav, you should see Gorgeous George now, he is the size of a mink.

wat u saying im fat :lol: ! lol

i rekon running around with the 2 quick jills in there 2 storey **** palace will slim him down !

cost me a tenner and the guy delivered from sittingbourne result < i hope hes a hob > i think hes got balls ??? ! he had a jill as well but he put gloves on to hold her so i said no ta ! my boy needs all his fingers !!

Guest The Outlaw

:good: The hob will allways be a bigger ferret Gav.

just this one is so out of condition he cant even get up the ramp to there sleeping area :lol:

That could be down to having to drag his lipstick along knowing there are a couple of jills up there, check him for splinters :lol:

Tony

Never heard them called siamese, we call them sandies, or sandy coloured- have 4 myself, are very pretty ferrets and have been rather rare in places.

Nice one. :lol:

My vasectomised hob, aswell as whole hobs are all coming into season now, wanting to mate so ive separeted them from the jills untill they come into season, they dont need to be pestered all the time this time of year.

Alex