For Sale - Defender 90 Hardtop, 96P reg

Gully

For Sale - My lovely 90.

Looking for £5995 ONO.

97500 miles on the clock, I think I'm the 3rd owner. 7 seats.

Chassis is very sound - the reason I bought this car. I've owned it for 2.5 years, got a dog so recently bought a 110. The 90 has to go.

Its been a great runner, only let me down once when the clutch servo let go. Its got quite a history, with details of all the work done on it. Since owning it I've added treadplate on the wings, a Mantec spare wheel carrier, bench seats in the back. It sits on a set of BFG All Terrains on alloy wheels.

The interior is a bit scruffy, the car's been used mainly as a shooting wagon, but mechanically its very good. I've only put about 3,000 miles on it in the last 2.5 years

Front seats are almost new Techno Cloth, I happened to have a spare set and bought the centre seat from Exmoor trim. Its always had seat covers on.

Any questions please ask away.

IMG_5231s.jpg

IMG_5233s.jpg

IMG_5227s.jpg

IMG_5239s.jpg

IMG_5229s.jpg

IMG_5236s.jpg

Any tax mot etc? And millage if poss bud

Mileage is 97500 ish. Tax until End Dec. MOT is in November I think. It failed 2 years ago on the mid section of the exhaust blowing and the steering drag link needing replacing. Both of these were sorted. Failed last year on the brake lights not working, but it turned out the be the fuse.

The car's located near Hemel Hempstead, Herts, about 10 mins from J8 & J9 of the M1 and 10 mins from J20 of the M25.

Edited by Gully

Gully,

Would you consider a swap for a 54reg L200 4work crewcab with truckman top 56k great condition??

regards,

Mancub.

Sorry, no. I've already replaced this with a newer Defender 110. I'm open to offers on the price though. These things are a nightmare to value. Best this about this Landy is the colour, its rural camoflage. you can drive wherever you like and people just assume you have a right to be there (not that I don't of course!)