Air Arms TX200 HC MK3 Mint Condition

f.a.c.sam

I have for sale an absolute mint condition Air Arms TX200HC MK3 in .22 with a beech stock. The gun comes with an MTC VIPER 3-12x44IR complete with sunshade and flip up lens covers and an Air Arms moderator which screws into the ½ UNF thread at the end of the barrel. The gun was bought about 2 months ago from Kibworth Shooting Ground in Leicester and has been used once since I bought it and has probably fired around 60 pellets I still have an almost full tin that came with the gun. The rifle is in mint condition with not a single mark on the stock, barrel or scope. I will also include a set of caldwell shooting bags, perfect for use at the range along with a gun slip. The rifle comes with all the manuals and accessories and everything you need to get shooting. The rifle and everything else cost me nearly £600 and I am looking for offers around £400. PM me if you need any other information or have any questions.

TX200 HC MK3

TX200 HC MK3

TX200 HC MK3

TX200 HC MK3