Muntjac

I know this may be a long shot and/or I may be asking for too much but here goes....

I'm looking for an opportunity to shoot a muntjac. I am not looking to go with one of these stalking outfits who charge the earth for the privilege but more along the lines of a fellow shooter who has permission to shoot such animals on their permitted land. I am of course willing to pay a fee for this, help out with fuel costs etc but I would like to also keep the animal if I get to shoot one. I'm in South Wales but willing to travel a bit but due to costs don't want to drive hundreds of miles if I can help it :good:

I have open certificate for my rifle and also insured with BASC.

If anyone is in such a position to offer this then please PM me and we can sort something out :good:

Thanks for looking guys :lol:

hi and a happy new year taffygun.you say you have open ticket for your rifle but does it say for deer on it,if not i think you will find it hardto get your munty.

Yes fella it does state Muntjac and CWD on my .222 I asked for those to be added when I applied for my variation for .308 back last year :yes:

try the stalking directory theres even stalking advertised on ebay

I have seen places and even know of people willing to take me that do it for a living but I can't really afford to go into it on a major scale such as that and i'm hoping not to have to pay £100+ for a stalk and then poundage for the animal on top especially considering the munty is considered more of a pest than a trophy stalking animal :hmm: