Rizzini 12g o/u still for sale

Guest rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

Xmas and Disco breaking down has taken its toll on me so am having to sell my 1st gun :oops:

Its in fantastic condition with only a few small cabinet marks on the stock. Choked at 1/4 and 1/2 I think original cert is marked xxxx/xxx

Rizzini Emilio Right hand Game. I have its original reciept and certificate. Bought new in 1992 by a work collegue so I'm the 2nd owner. £300

Face to face only from near Grimsby but can meet within 30 miles.

Any questions please ask.

Mistake folks, its 27" not 28" as I thought.....sorry :lol:

Edited by rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

Pop round for coffee anytime mate, pm me if you want. I wont let it go as cheap as that, maybe thats all its worth but I value it at £300 due to its condition and only 2 owners etc.. :oops:

I bought one for the wife recently, advertised as 28" but actually 27", a nice surprise to be honest as with having to shorten the butt, the guns not hers, it balances quite nicely.

A nice gun worth its money, WE have mums and sons matching 12g and 20g, good, solid, nice looking guns.

Now someone buy it before I become a 'fleet owner'......lol

:good:

Dave B

Guest rimotu66

DaveB, go on , you know you want it.... :good:

Rob, am ok mate hows you? Must pop in the Queen one night for a pint with you... :good: And your wifes lying to you mate, she told me that size did matter.... :lol:

Edited by rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

Hi North Thorsby, yes as already said, it has single selective trigger,,, still for sale. Will not move on asking price but will trade for part trained Lab, 20g o/u 20g semi cash either way...