Army surplus kit. As new and used.

scotland rifles

Army surplus kit. As new and used.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok lads here we go.prices are not set in stone, so feel free to drop me a PM,

this is all pukka army issue kit and not some cheap rip off stuff of the market place.

i have held onto this for long enough and they have never asked me for it back. so now i have to make space.

1, 2 x desert storm (sand colour) tank crew overalls new, size and details to follow. not that slim anymore. £50 cash both pairs posted, i may split if needed.1 is small 5' guy other is a medium 5'6" tall. will sell at £25 cash each posted

2, 1st on the left.1 x genuine army tank crew flak jacket kevlar, not so bulky.(DPM) rare as hens teeth now £90. cash collection or we sort something out. used on 3 weekend exercises a long time ago.size to be confirmed. YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS ON ANY WEB SITE/ARMY SURPLUS STORE.

3, last far right.1 x army (i am sure its a MK6 )Kevlar helmet, well used and the older type, no DPM cover but in overall good condition NO DINKS ETC. internal pads and chin strap complete. £45. cash posted,

4, 3rd from the left.1 x short back DPM back pack brand new and unused, £95 cash posted. £90 cash on collection. or we can sort something out as below.

5, 2nd from the left.1 x long back seen some work but still in good condition but needs a clean down. £75 cash posted,£70 on collection or we sort something out as below. used on the same 3 exercises.

6. 4th from the left.small back pack rucksack used £30 cash posted £25 COLLECTED.

sorry about the pictures i only had my phone with me,

i am travelling north at the end of the month so i could meet up for a collection but i can't stop long as i am supposed to be working .

the route is.

swindon, doncaster, penrith,stranraer,Belfast.omagh, back to Belfast then to Irving in Scotland and then to cowdenbeath, then back home all this from the 25th to the 29th of jan weather/conditions permitting.

so as said i could meet you at some point on the way but i can't deviate to far.

cash up front please IE: posted to me here, so if you don't turn up at the meeting point on route we sort it afterwards.

i am just trying to help those further afield who may miss out other wise.

BUT I WOULD RATHER POST AS IT SAVES TIME AND EFFORT FOR ALL OF US.

many thanks.

bob.

PS: I HAVE ANOTHER LOAD IN THE LOFT BUT NOT EASY TO GET TO JUST NOW, BUT WILL BE ON OFFER AT SOME POINT.

Any questions please ask.

pictures are on the way.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9881/armygear001.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9893/armygear003.jpg

http://yfrog.com/jparmygear002j

Edited by scotland rifles

Not surprised are Lads are short of gear :blink: good luck with your sale :hmm:

i used to be one of them,

and its not wanted now (read the thread),

they now have desert camo kit so wearing this would mean they would look silly and be an easy target :hmm: like you do now,

so could you keep it real or at least keep your thoughts to yourself.

bob.

I left last year and was at Bulford. I had three MFO boxes full of kit. I even went to the QM's to see what they wanted back and they were not interested. I made a small fortune on ebay. Everyone was saying it was dodgey but I even tried to hand it back!!!!!