Bsa lightning custom .22 Gas Ram (Reduced Price)

Bsa Lightning Custom .22

Re-finished stock in Walnut with a really nice light oiled finish. (Stock is Beech with a walnut finish)

Polished Aluminium Silencer, Adjustable Aluminium Butt Plate, Walther IR Scope, Deben type Bipod, Doktosport Hard Case, fitted with a Gas Ram Conversion.

This is a really nice springer and I will be really sad to see it go. Only selling as I have recently got into HT &HFT and need the cash to buy a target rifle. I'm looking for £220 posted which I think a fair price.

I have just found the original BSA Butt Plate and the Allen Keys for the scope which are also included in the sale.

Thanks

Simon

Edited by sjburgon

Bsa Lightning Custom .22

Re-finished stock in Walnut with a really nice light oiled finish. (Stock is Beech with a walnut finish)

Polished Aluminium Silencer, Adjustable Aluminium Butt Plate, Walther IR Scope, Deben type Bipod, Doktosport Hard Case, fitted with a Gas Ram Conversion.

This is a really nice Gas Ram and I will be really sad to see it go. Only selling as I have recently got into HT &HFT and need the cash to buy a target rifle. I'm looking for £220 posted which I think a fair price.

Doktosport box cost £39

Bipod Cost £30

Scope still sells on Uttings.com£69.00 and have a lifetime guarantee

Adjustable Butt Plate Cost £15

I have just found the original BSA Butt Plate and the Allen Keys for the scope which are also included in the sale.

Thanks

Simon

Edited by sjburgon

Bsa Lightning Custom .22

This is a really nice Gas Ram and I will be really sad to see it go. Only selling as I have recently got into HT &HFT and need the cash to buy a target rifle. Now £180 Posted was £220

Doktosport box cost £39

Bipod Cost £30

Scope still sells on Uttings.com£69.00 and have a lifetime guarantee

Adjustable Butt Plate Cost £15

Thanks

Simon Gun Now Sold

Edited by sjburgon