floater/bouncer?

lewiss

hi guys.

ive currently got a magnet and i find it to heavy to carry and a waste of space.

im thinking of getting some floater poles but im not sure what one to get, ive looked on fleabay and there seems to be a few on there.

could you lads tell me the best one to get?

do they fold up?

and also i got given some airpro decoys. they seem naff. so i might also get some better winged decoys. any ideas?

cheers lewiss

Lewis i have stopped carrying my magnet i always take it in the motor as a last resort but i prefer to use two of my floaters they are light and give good movement in the pattern when the wind blows..When there is no wind then i use the magnet.. :yes::P

PS Ive also seen lads with hypa flaps put on floater rods when there is a good wind and they flap just like when they are on the magnet

Edited by hawkeye

Ive just sold my mag most people say they are great my local gunshop say you cant shoot without one but ive had very little success with mine i recently bought a couple of bouncers come floaters and ive had rip roaring success with them they have beat the mag hands down but thats just me my main prob with mag was the weight got sick of havin mini heart attack after carrying it up two fields and real dead birds beat air pro hands down on mag

Edited by rigwallet

hi guys.

ive currently got a magnet and i find it to heavy to carry and a waste of space.

im thinking of getting some floater poles but im not sure what one to get, ive looked on fleabay and there seems to be a few on there.

could you lads tell me the best one to get?

do they fold up?

and also i got given some airpro decoys. they seem naff. so i might also get some better winged decoys. any ideas?

cheers lewiss

High lewiss i have two telescopic bouncer poles they fold down like hide poles bought of somebody on here :good: