For Sale: Remington 700 SPS Varmint .308

I'm selling my beloved Remington 700 in .308. The reason i'm selling is because I need to pay of some of my credit cards :angry:

It is a 700 SPS Varmint in .308 with a 26" barrel, purchased from SYSS about 10 months ago (will have to check my FAC to be 100% sure) and its fired less than 400 rounds. With handloads its managed a 5 shot 25mm group at 100 yards. As I bought it from SYSS it comes re-faced and re-crowned, the factory trigger is lightened to about 3lbs and they have also polished the bolt rails to make the action just that bit more smoother.

It comes with a set of Warne rings, a Farrell FG-Force 20MOA scope mount, a Bushnell Banner 6-18x50 and a Buffalo River 9"-13" Bipod. All together it has cost me over £900.

I'm looking for around £700, but i'm open the sensible offers. I live in Radcliffe in North Manchester, you can either collect it from me or I can meet you somewhere close (within 10-15 miles or so)

Here are some pictures i've just taken:

P2251541.jpg

P2251542.jpg

P2251545.jpg

P2251547-1.jpg

Any questions please ask or shott me a PM

• 3 years later...