Logun s16 spare mag?.

PLAGUE

Yes i'm still new here but could realy do with some help and trust - i need to borrow a s16 mag as my mk1 will not accept the mag i have, if i load a pellet manualy the gun fires with out fault but the mag i have just will not seat properly.

I've taken it to my local smiths and they can't figure out what's wrong - said send it to logun.

I've contacted logun and all they can suggest is send it to them at the cost of £94.00 (whole gun not just the mag) - i'm willing to do this but i personaly think it's a problem with the magazine.

Hence i am asking if someone who has a spare mag would be willing to lend it me for no more than a day just so i can rule out that the problem is the mag.

Ofcourse i will pay postage both ways and i will provide any assurence required.

Thanks for any consideration.

Steve.

Yes i'm still new here but could realy do with some help and trust - i need to borrow a s16 mag as my mk1 will not accept the mag i have, if i load a pellet manualy the gun fires with out fault but the mag i have just will not seat properly.

I've taken it to my local smiths and they can't figure out what's wrong - said send it to logun.

I've contacted logun and all they can suggest is send it to them at the cost of £94.00 (whole gun not just the mag) - i'm willing to do this but i personaly think it's a problem with the magazine.

Hence i am asking if someone who has a spare mag would be willing to lend it me for no more than a day just so i can rule out that the problem is the mag.

Ofcourse i will pay postage both ways and i will provide any assurence required.

Thanks for any consideration.

Steve.