bits and bobs clear out.

scotland rifles

right just raising some funds and clearing my spare bits.

1. 2 75 WATT LAMPS FOR LIGHTFORCE Lf140, £10 CASH POSTED SNAIL MAIL

2, is 2 x cz 5 shot 17hmr steel mags. both in used condition but work flawlessly.£25 cash each. posted snail mail BOTH SOLD TO carlisleredneck on the BBS

3,, 1 22lr mag 5 shot steel one, never used by me but it works well not needed as i have a 10 shot steel one. £15. cash posted.snail mail. SOLD TO BRET22 on the BBS

4 , a set of adjuster turret caps, not sure what scope but they are alloy and black gloss effect. £5. cash posted snail mail. think they camne of a simmons

5, 2 sets of swivels plain blued steel they do lock but not like uncle mikes, these are new and never used, £5. cash per set of 2. posted snail mail.

6, are 3 nice rounded 1/2" unf steel thread protectors (look cool on the CZ 16" barrels, £5, each posted snail mail

7. is a cracking 1/2" unf muzzle break for heavy barrels rifle, this is in black gloss. £20 cash posted snail mail. professionally manufactured.

8, i also have a selection of 1/2" unf thread protectors. these are steel, similar to the CZ ones these are £5 cash each.posted snail mail.

ITEMS 6,8 ARE NOW 2 FOR A £5 CASH POSTED.

9. is a stainless like finish thread protector, but i cant tell the thread, £5 cash posted snail mail.

10, is a mod i have no idea where or what it came off, light steel blued with a few tiny rust flecks, £5 cash posted snail mail.this is threaded on one end so it will need some king of barrel adaptor.SOLD SOLD,

postage is snail mail or you can pay extra if you wish.

the sale is cash only,

PS: you only get it if you post on here I WILL HAVE IT !, followed with a pm.

thank you

bob.

please note the picture tells you whats been sold etc.

post-3548-1268081301.jpg

post-3548-1268081312.jpg

post-3548-1268131547.jpg

Edited by scotland rifles