Rizzini o/u m/c and aya SBS for sale

First up E rizzini O/U MC for sale. In good clean condition, not immaculate but certainly not well used. I'd say average condition. Mint bores, comes with chokes marked 2&3 which I reckon are 1/2 and 3/4. Length of pull is about 15"

rizini1.jpg

riz3.jpg

riz4.jpg

riz6.jpg

riz7.jpg

riz9.jpg

riz10.jpg

riz11.jpg

The marks on the barrel are just my finger marks which stand out like a sore thumb in the photos. The blacking is very good.

SOLD

Next up, AYA yeoman SBS non ejector. Good tidy gun, choked at 1/2 and Full. Fitted with a genuine kick eeze pad and now has an easy hit fibre optic sight fitted. This just sits in front of the original bead sight and is attached with a self adhesive tape so can be easily removed if required. LOP 15"

Accounted for a few pigeons yesterday but is really surplus to requirments. Would be great as a walk up or rough gun, or maybe just to try a sbs???

riz11.jpg

aya2.jpg

aya3.jpg

aya4.jpg

aya5.jpg

aya6.jpg

aya7.jpg

SOLD

I'm located in the teesside area and spend equal time at Ingleby barwick (TS17 0) and Stokesley (TS9 7)

I'm off work untill Tuesday so daytime viewing is not a problem if you so wish.

Edited by pigglet

Shame about no Rfd - My brother just told me he would have it!!!

I'm not ruling it out entirely but 2 people had arranged to view it tonight before your PM and I don't think it's fair to then sell it before they see it, plus it's considerably less inconvenient for me if it's sold face to face.

I'll let you know what happens tonight.