Seeland/drizabone/barbour jackets+Akubra hat

ross16689

I decided to have a bit of a clear out and have a few jackets I don't really wear- first up is a seeland beater jacket, worn a few times on a couple of stalks but no still perfect condition, size 44- fits me well and I'm 6ft 3- £65 posted. Next is a barbour border jacket, this does have a small hole in the back about half a centimetre diameter but it has been professionally repaired so is still 100% waterproof- again size 44 and only worn a couple of times and is in near new condition apart from the hole- £50 posted. Finally I have a mens full length drizabone lightweight oilskin riding jacket size Xl, the kind that reaches down to your ankles, again worn a couple of times but don't really have any use for it- another impulse buy £85 posted. Also I have an Akubra Kiandra felt hat unused just out the box size 59cm sent over from Australia only £50 posted. Or make me an offer for the whole lot if you want! Knock a fiver off each price if you want to pickup in carlisle as well! Payment as a gift via paypal please or cash on collection. Cheers and ATB, Ross

p.s sorry for the lack of photos but I don't have a camera at the moment- if you google any of them they are easy to find!

I decided to have a bit of a clear out and have a few jackets I don't really wear- first up is a seeland beater jacket, worn a few times on a couple of stalks but no still perfect condition, size 44- fits me well and I'm 6ft 3- £65 posted. Next is a barbour border jacket, this does have a small hole in the back about half a centimetre diameter but it has been professionally repaired so is still 100% waterproof- again size 44 and only worn a couple of times and is in near new condition apart from the hole- £50 posted. Finally I have a mens full length drizabone lightweight oilskin riding jacket size Xl, the kind that reaches down to your ankles, again worn a couple of times but don't really have any use for it- another impulse buy £85 posted. Also I have an Akubra Kiandra felt hat unused just out the box size 59cm sent over from Australia only £50 posted. Or make me an offer for the whole lot if you want! Knock a fiver off each price if you want to pickup in carlisle as well! Payment as a gift via paypal please or cash on collection. Cheers and ATB, Ross

p.s sorry for the lack of photos but I don't have a camera at the moment- if you google any of them they are easy to find!

are you wanting my bsa meteor or what because you haven,t answered my pm im maybe jumping the gun here but in my book thats ignorance not talking when spoken to :o