few decoying bits

bicykillgaz

i'm after selling a few bits as i've never really used it enough as i like to travel light due to not driving, so have always just shoved the decoys in a rucksack with my net, flask and cartridges thrown the gun in a slip and headed off on foot/bike, collection only due to size though

1x large green decoy bag 2 large front pockets, bucket seat, used 3 times its as new appart from couple of splashes of mud -

2x pigeon floaters (extendable/twistlock) dark green with wing clips/spike to secure birds, used 3 times -

4x cheap poles (green extendable washing poles £2.99 wilkos) 1 faded as it was used by the mrs for clothes line -

1x bag of tent pegs and rubber mallet (used for securing hide netting) -

1x little owl decoy not used it -

1x napier pro9 ear protectors with 4 spare ear pieces -

1x barbwire/wire cutters (made by maun industries) -

1x folding pruning saw

i'll take £60 for the lot, will also swap for .22 air rifle don't mind if its scoped as long as its got open sights, is full power and shoots straight! and comes with a tin of pellets

collection only

• 2 weeks later...
i'm after selling a few bits as i've never really used it enough as i like to travel light due to not driving, so have always just shoved the decoys in a rucksack with my net, flask and cartridges thrown the gun in a slip and headed off on foot/bike, collection only due to size though

1x large green decoy bag 2 large front pockets, bucket seat, used 3 times its as new appart from couple of splashes of mud -

2x pigeon floaters (extendable/twistlock) dark green with wing clips/spike to secure birds, used 3 times -

4x cheap poles (green extendable washing poles £2.99 wilkos) 1 faded as it was used by the mrs for clothes line -

1x bag of tent pegs and rubber mallet (used for securing hide netting) -

1x little owl decoy not used it -

1x napier pro9 ear protectors with 4 spare ear pieces -

1x barbwire/wire cutters (made by maun industries) -

1x folding pruning saw

i'll take £60 for the lot, will also swap for .22 air rifle don't mind if its scoped as long as its got open sights, is full power and shoots straight! and comes with a tin of pellets

collection only

Hi there

Ihave a Weirauch dont know what its like sat under stairs for a while, if you still have gear pm me, I live in Retford not a million miles away.

Jim