worksop nottinghamshire sheffield shooting wanted

hi like most looking for somwhere to use my airgun recently got back into the sport after devoting time to my young family and work as a builder got a bit more time free now so would like to gain permission somewhere join anyone who wants a shooting buddy in my area or even just a field to plink in so long as it is legal i am willing to travel pay or even offer my services as a builder to someone in return ofcourse within reason and if i gain any permissions as i am trying i am willing to share

Dont be afraid of paying a visit to local farmers, with your skills in the building trade would probably go down really well. You would be suprised what odd jobs would need doing.. Keep your eyes open when driving round, you may see a stone wall that could do with sorting out and use this as the ice breaker with the farmer..

Turn up smart like you would for a client and get some insurance in hand.. :)

Dont be afraid of paying a visit to local farmers, with your skills in the building trade would probably go down really well. You would be suprised what odd jobs would need doing.. Keep your eyes open when driving round, you may see a stone wall that could do with sorting out and use this as the ice breaker with the farmer..

Turn up smart like you would for a client and get some insurance in hand.. :)

yes i will give that a try quite a few farms around here i have my insurance sorted you never know they might want a bit of free building work doing hope so anyway cheers