Top Gun Waterproof Shooting Jacket

whitep

I am selling my Top Gun Waterproof Shooting Jacket. Size is medium.

I bought this six months or so ago, but its too small for me. I am a 40" chest and like my fleeces and find it just a little too restrictive. Its fine witha jumper and shirts/t-shirts though.

It is a soft suede effect type material and is 100% waterproof. I have only wor it a couple of times and it is in A1 condition. No marks or evidence of it being worn at all. I am a non smoker and it has been kept away from all animals apart from humans.

The pockets have poppers at the sides so they can expand and holes in the bottom to drain the water out.

Two inside pockets that have velcro to keep whats in them in them!

£35 posted, paypal gift preferred but not essential.

post-21824-1270025004.jpg

post-21824-1270025013.jpg

Edited by whitep

I am selling my Top Gun Waterproof Shooting Jacket. Size is medium.

I bought this six months or so ago, but its too small for me. I am a 40" chest and like my fleeces and find it just a little too restrictive. Its fine witha jumper and shirts/t-shirts though.

It is a soft suede effect type material and is 100% waterproof. I have only wor it a couple of times and it is in A1 condition. No marks or evidence of it being worn at all. I am a non smoker and it has been kept away from all animals apart from humans.

The pockets have poppers at the sides so they can expand and holes in the bottom to drain the water out.

Two inside pockets that have velcro to keep whats in them in them!

£35 posted, paypal gift preferred but not essential.

post-21824-1270490692.jpg

post-21824-1270490699.jpg