Bit and pieces

Benellimelody

Hello all,

Still spring cleaning and got plenty of bits for sale. Apologies for lack of pics and maybe info but doing this from work while i have a minute :good: if anyone is interested i'll do my best for info/images over the next couple of days so hold ya horses :good: Here goes:

1. 2 x Grouse embroided Wool Shooting jumpers - These are high quality Green crew necks with shoulder patches/padding and a grouse on - Cost about £50-60 each. 1 is in good condition and £26incp&P and the other has a couple of holes (1 each side of the neck bout size of a nail head) - £17inc p&p

2. A crossman Red dot laser (its the "class IIIa" one) with Dovetail mount (to attach to scope rail) - no battery inc. - £26inc p&p

3. A norsveda Mossy oak shooting coat - size medium - has been washed a few times and a bit bobbly and maybe faded but decent condition (one tiny hole on back) - cost £90 - sell for £37inc p&p

4. A realtree (advantage timber i think) bomber jacket with hood. xl size but more like a large. 1 button doesnt do up anymore. This coat could also be worn reversible as the hood reverses round and has pockets on both sides (It is green on the other side)Really warm and excellent condition, apart from the button. - again cost around a £100 - sell for £44inc p&p

5. A logun lamp - however the mount has lost a bit so wont to fit to your scope (I have been told that bicycle shops sell light mounts which can be bought cheap and will do the same job? - if not someone mechanically minded will be able to adapt it - im sure :blink: Say £23 but wont post due to battery weight.

6. 1 x rook decoy and 2 pigeons shells (no pegs) - £5 - face to face due to postage cost

7. 1 x crow - pop up air rifle target - could do with a lick of paint - £14 - again face to face due to weight.

8. Self focus 8 x 40 binos - £26inc p&p

9. 1 x raleigh max mountain bike (teenage size really) - okay condition £19 pick up only

10. 1 x realtree swivel bucket seat, however the top (seat) is a little broken so doesnt fit brilliantly - on hold

11. Also got 2 black and red front seat covers - one size fits all - £21inc p&p

12. A dog carrying nylon cage/basket for smallish dog - cocker size - they're about £45 in pets are us - sold

13. 6 videos (2 woodpigeon shooting, 2 ferreting, 2 air rifles) - please pm me for more details

14. 2 x 22. BSA Superten magazines which are knackered. If someone wants a go at fixing them they can have both posted for £6

15. Shooting pop-up hide back up for sale (excellent condition and includes pegs) - its a green one - the original jacshelter - (was 120 new) £38 Face to Face Only.

16. Padded gunslip - £7 plus p&p

Theres probs a bit more but cant think of any items at the min

Thanks for looking guys

Sorry the detail is not brill :lol:

Cheers

Edited by Benellimelody

do you have a picture of the bomber jacket please?

Alright mate, took some pics of it last night along with the other coat. I will try and upload them tonight - Thought the bomber jacket was medium till i looked and is size xl but more like a large if you know what i mean.

More Detail -

Also after inspection - noticed 1 button doesnt do up anymore.

This coat could also be worn reversible as the hood reverses round and has pockets on both sides (It is green on the other side)

Cheers