Deeks Game bag and Cammo net

wabbitbosher

Right these were my mate Phil's who lost his life just before Christmas, His widow handed them to me to give to a "newby" to shooting

That said here they are its Good brittish army cammo net about 10 x 10 the deeks are the cheepo half shell itallian ones i think there is 10 sorry no sticks, the "Game bag" is a Postie blue shoulder bag bit tatty but does its job

Going to the first Young shot or Young newby to come and get them !!

Like i said they are Not New ! but Great for somebody with Nowt

Now if i see them on Ebay in ten days i will Not be amused ! (i'm sure Phill would have sommat to say Too)

Any way small donation to Great Ormond street i recon will seal the deal because i'm sure this would be what phill would have wanted

wb

I am new to shooting and this kit would be great.

Would you be ok if I arranged a courier to pick up the gear? I live in somerset.

Right these were my mate Phil's who lost his life just before Christmas, His widow handed them to me to give to a "newby" to shooting

That said here they are its Good brittish army cammo net about 10 x 10 the deeks are the cheepo half shell itallian ones i think there is 10 sorry no sticks, the "Game bag" is a Postie blue shoulder bag bit tatty but does its job

Going to the first Young shot or Young newby to come and get them !!

Like i said they are Not New ! but Great for somebody with Nowt

Now if i see them on Ebay in ten days i will Not be amused ! (i'm sure Phill would have sommat to say Too)

Any way small donation to Great Ormond street i recon will seal the deal because i'm sure this would be what phill would have wanted

wb