BSA Airsporter stutzen carbine .22

Now this a cracking BSA Airsporter stutzen carbine .22 it belongs to my dad I would say the condition is like new .

Has a lovely leather sling .

Its seems that they dont come up for sale often and when they do are snapped up quiclky.

Now the price is set by the old chap and I take no intrest in do gooders saying its worth only this or that.

Now if you want to send a will mannered PM then please do so as I can pass on any info regarding price etc.

But going though some air rifle websites forums etc my dads asking price is fair.

View welcomed and is the sn7 postcode area near swindon wiltshire.

He wants £350

Cheers OTH

DadsGuns001.jpg

Your right in the fact they do not come up that often which means a high price can be asked, but this amount is just a little too much for me. I would love one but will have to make do with an Airsporter Mk1 (which i am looking at tomorrow morning). Good luck with the sale, it looks lovely.

• 4 weeks later...
Now this a cracking BSA Airsporter stutzen carbine .22 it belongs to my dad I would say the condition is like new .

Has a lovely leather sling .

Its seems that they dont come up for sale often and when they do are snapped up quiclky.

Now the price is set by the old chap and I take no intrest in do gooders saying its worth only this or that.

Now if you want to send a will mannered PM then please do so as I can pass on any info regarding price etc.

But going though some air rifle websites forums etc my dads asking price is fair.

View welcomed and is the sn7 postcode area near swindon wiltshire.

He wants £350

Cheers OTH

DadsGuns001.jpg

hi did the bsa sell please