s510sl .177 and evrything else i have all got to go

Ok guys am selling up due to splitting up and having to get my own place

The 510 is unbelivably accurate check a post from last year viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21753

The rifle is used but has no marks, scratches, rust spots or dents

Anyone considering buying and is fully insured can come with me on one of my shoots and try the rifle on some bunnies

I have had the shroud cut off so now the 510 is the same lengh as a 410k an it makes it alot lighter

Any pics please just pm me with an email addy

AA s510 .177 with 1 10shot mag, bag, tin of AA pellets and full tin of bisly mags £450 no offers pick up only

Nikko sterling nighteater platnium 50x16-4 couple if marks but nothing major £90+P&P £90+P&P

Harris bipod 9-13 swival £65+P&P

MTC range finder got some scratches but works spot on, wouldnt have as many 50yd head shots with out it SOLD

3ltr diving bottle bought brand new a year ago unfortunatly it fell on the dial so it dont read true, when it reads 200 its actually 175 £110 pick up only

Hard case,fits gun scope and bipod sights never nocked out £25 pick up only (to big to post) SOLD

Jake Pyke english Oak cammo in xl good condition top and bottoms SOLD

Hunter barmoral wellies size 10 good condition £50

Again all this can be tried before you buy so jut let me know

Thanks for looking guys

Chev

Edited by Chev

Hi Chev

Sorry about your circumstances - not nice.

I will take the Jake Pyke english Oak cammo in xl assuming they are the waterproof hunter type and the price is posted. Wish I had the cash to help out with some of your other goodies, that's a good setup. Good luck with the sale. Please PM me to arrange payment.

Martin

Hi Chev

Sorry about your circumstances - not nice.

I will take the Jake Pyke english Oak cammo in xl assuming they are the waterproof hunter type and the price is posted. Wish I had the cash to help out with some of your other goodies, that's a good setup. Good luck with the sale. Please PM me to arrange payment.

Martin

Am sorry my friend but the camo has just been sold, anything else j can interest you in?

Chev

Am sorry my friend but the camo has just been sold, anything else j can interest you in?

Chev

No, I really needed some camo kit in XL as you had. I thought I had posted early enough and was getting all excited.. <_< If it doesn't work out or if anyone else can help out, please PM me.

Thanks

Martin

No, I really needed some camo kit in XL as you had. I thought I had posted early enough and was getting all excited.. <_< If it doesn't work out or if anyone else can help out, please PM me.

Thanks

Martin

sorry mate it's all advitised on other sites too, I was waiting for a reply from him before I replied to you see, sorry again

Chev