pigs ready again

dogmansteve

couple of pigs ready in 2 weeks, going to try some sausages, any body interested let me know ,sold a few pigs last week they seamed to be happy with what they got, should be £2.50 to £3.00 at butchers, im going to sell them at £2.00 a lb, i will put them in 10 lb bags, ready to be picked up from my place,

What's the breeding and what are the carcases expected to grade out at?
the breeding are pigs and they grade out at pork or sausages bacon ect,never graded a pig in my life,used to do between 4 and 5000 pigs a year bed and breakfast never graded any of them either,soon as they hit 100 kilo there on there way to butchers or market,thankfully these days any to fat just change there food,the sows are all x bred, i use rattlerow maximus double hammed boar semon,any i miss with that gets served by my boar , next time im at abotoir i will ask them,i sold 20 a few months ago, the firm i dealt with ripped me of said they were to fat, got £62 a pig ,the lowest dead weight was 79 kilos, same pigs at selby on same food made £133 last wednesday, and i asked abotoir what 4 i got killed were like and he said ok, no fat at all,they taste ok to me bettter than the **** at tescos ect,