Beretta urika 2

Hi forsale my r/h 12 bore urika 2 ,its the xtra grain 2008 ,sporting version with 28" optima barrell .Its in excellent condition ,comes with case 5 chokes,tools ,including an excellent after market gas valve tool .Face to face please .Might be able to do photo's by email .Might consider a cheaper semi & cash my way .£600.cheers marcus

Edited by mfrcus

why have the price of guns soared so much. I paid £550 for mine s/h from swillington 2 years ago ?

Aren't you the lucky one :wub: Thanks for adding something constructive to my sales thread ,remind me to add something of similar ilck if you should ever post a thread with something forsale .cheers marcus

Hi, is it still for sale, can u post pics.

thanks

Hi forsale my r/h 12 bore urika 2 ,its the xtra grain 2008 ,sporting version with 28" optima barrell .Its in excellent condition ,comes with case 5 chokes,tools ,including an excellent after market gas valve tool .Face to face please .Might be able to do photo's by email .Might consider a cheaper semi & cash my way .£750.cheers marcus

Hi, is it still for sale, can u post pics.

thanks

Still forsale mate ,can't post pics on here but send me your email add & i'll send you some tommorow evening ,but to be honest it just looks like any other xtra grain in excellent condition .cheers marcus

why have the price of guns soared so much. I paid £550 for mine s/h from swillington 2 years ago ?

The prices soared so much because of the exchange rates, pound to Euro, the pound is now getting stronger so the prices are coming down which is good for the buyer, but not so good for the seller.

The prices soared so much because of the exchange rates, pound to Euro, the pound is now getting stronger so the prices are coming down which is good for the buyer, but not so good for the seller.

Tell me about it i paid a lot more a few months aggo than i'm selling it for ..ah well such is life ...cheers marcus