HW100 TK .22 with Charging Kit

GUN NOW SOLD, 7 Litre 300 bar bottle with charging gear still for sale £120 (3 years test)

HW1OO Carbine Thumbhole Quickfill

2 x 14 shot magazines

BSA 3-10X44 Catseye Scope

Studs fitted for Sling

Tactical gun bag (use as back pack)

10 tins of Weihrauch Field Target Specials (pellets) un opened

7 litre 300 bar Bottle with hose and Gauge (3 years test)

Sling and bipod not included

Everything you need to go hunting any inspection welcome ...... £700 Takes all this kit

post-19793-1276944700.jpgpost-19793-1276944614.jpg

Edited by nightvision

cheers martin, went to send you a message last week but had deleted all my messages out my inbox and forgot your username..... anyway there was some camo up for grabs on one of the forums but its gone now.... looks like im bored again.... haha,

Well, at least the bunnies and the woodies are getting a rest if you and your son are at home on the forums..! Didn't think you would want to part with this beauty though...... stop tempting me, I've spent enough :(

not bored of shooting im still out every day and night, well apart from today as my clutch has gone on my jeep so its in the garage getting fixed, not back til monday! bored of the gun it's just sitting not getting used as i have gone back to my old faithful S200, dropped the hammer tension and increased the air intake, put an HW Silencer on and its as quiet as the HW100 and just as accurate, but i do this all the time, get a new gun use it for a bit and get the S200 back out.... ha ha