Thunder Tiger Nitro SSK Monster Truck 4WD

BigG

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi all,

I purchased this for my Son (& me) to have some fun with. It's very fast has not been crashed & is in very good condition. We used it in a huge disused car park, has not been off road, the tyres look new.

Good working order, you need to have time to put into Nitro cars, you simply can't expect to put fuel in & go. Has all the bits to get going, radio, servos, starter glow stick, spare glow plug, fuel if collected in person.

Postage would be the same via Parcel Force or Special Delivery so have quoted for Special, not looking to make money it's 6kg & that's what it costs with insurance. Obviously no postage cost if collected from just outside Basingstoke, Hampshire.

Any questions please ask, more piccy on request.

Would like £80.00 for it.

To post would cost additional £20.00

Thanks for looking.

post-14276-1277044780.jpg

Edited by BigG

Hi all,

I purchased this for my Son (& me) to have some fun with. It's very fast has not been crashed & is in very good condition. We used it in a huge disused car park, has not been off road, the tyres look new.

Good working order, you need to have time to put into Nitro cars, you simply can't expect to put fuel in & go. Has all the bits to get going, radio, servos, starter glow stick, spare glow plug, fuel if collected in person.

Postage would be the same via Parcel Force or Special Delivery so have quoted for Special, not looking to make money it's 6kg & that's what it costs with insurance. Obviously no postage cost if collected from just outside Basingstoke, Hampshire.

Any questions please ask, more piccy on request.

Would like £80.00 for it.

To post would cost additional £20.00

Thanks for looking.

very interested.

where are you in Hampshire please.

thank you

bob.