cheap 12g wanted

dogz25

cheap o/u 12g wanted for my 12 year old brother to use, took him out on clays on sunday and he loved it. was going to get him a 20g but was talk out of it. let me no what you got and your location. many thanks nick. :good:

cheap o/u 12g wanted for my 12 year old brother to use, took him out on clays on sunday and he loved it. was going to get him a 20g but was talk out of it. let me no what you got and your location. many thanks nick. :good:

i,ve got a 12g o/u single trigger ejector biakal for sale fixed chokes at half and quater pretty dam good condition tight action pristeen barrels and tidy wood want 150 dropped from 180 thank lee pm if interested i,m in stoke on trent staffordshire

cheap o/u 12g wanted for my 12 year old brother to use, took him out on clays on sunday and he loved it. was going to get him a 20g but was talk out of it. let me no what you got and your location. many thanks nick. :lol:

I have two 12g o/u 28 inch fixed choke single trigger guns for sale as a pair for £225.00

they are in good condition with no pitts and woodwork only shows usual age and use marks.

They are a Dan Arms and a Baiakl and have been used as club guns at my clay glub and have been looked after and have tight actions.

We are based near Cheddar in Somerset and you are welcome to come and try them at my club

There will be pictures available when the guy who has the guns on his licence returns from Scotland

Pm me your phone number if you are interested

they are to be sold as a pair only

Regards

Chairman