S16 EVO .177 FOR SALE

welsh1

SOLD,THANKS FOR LOOKING.

I know i will regret this one day,but i am not using my evo so i am going to sell it to fund a shotgun.

As the title states an s16 evo .177 with carry case and a hawke scope,comes with one 16 shot magazine and a fill adapter.I will also throw in a hawke laser that has hardly been used.

I will also put in a stirrup pump,it fills the bottle in about five minutes,and keeps you fit,i have never totally emptied the bottle,and it is not hard to fill.

The rifle has some scuffs and marks,the bigger ones i have put in the photos,it was my main field rifle and the main marks came from me falling off a gate one night:o.

It has never jammed on me and has accounted for lots of rabbits,i quickly fired a few 5 strings into a piece of card,at 25 yds,as you can see in the picture.

Now a price,£385.00 posted, which i think is a bargain for all that kit.

Grab a nice solid piece of kit in .177 no need to worry about that big curvy trajectory:D

I work all day,but emails are forwarded to me,so if you have any questions send an email,i will be on line most evenings.

Edited by welsh1