Reloading

hi I was wondering if anyone in my area (Morpeth) That reloads there own ammo and would not mind showing me the ropes to reload my own ammo for my 243 which is mostly used to foxes. I have been interested in reloading for a long time and would love to be able to do so

if anyone can help me i would be very greatfull.

Thanks

LL

hi I was wondering if anyone in my area (Morpeth) That reloads there own ammo and would not mind showing me the ropes to reload my own ammo for my 243 which is mostly used to foxes. I have been interested in reloading for a long time and would love to be able to do so

if anyone can help me i would be very greatfull.

Thanks

LL

If you get near Leeds. :hmm::lol: :lol:

as long as you do it by the book , dont rely on anyones elses loads as some people say heavy loads are ok in one gun but may not be good in another gun

so as long as you double check everything you should be ok , dont do any reloading sitting in front of the tv as distractions can be a bad thing aswell

dont go putting the full charge of powder in first , you will be better working up to the max load for the 243 , ive loaded some 243 up using cast lead bullets and 12 grains of alliant 2400 powder which isnt listed for the 243 , but they make good plinking and rabbiting aswell as close foxes

main things are make sure the 243 cases are good no cracks use the right powder and make sure cases are the right lengths etc