5 x Firestone SATs and rims (7.50 x 16 LT)

Birdy

Just removed off my 88'', four are on black, eight spoke non-LR rims. These rims are in good nick with no discernable damage or dents. The rims all form perfect seals. The 5th, the one I had as my spare, is the best tyre on a LR rim in green. They are all identical 7.50 x16 LT.

As I hope I've illustrated with the pictures, the outfacing side walls are very marbled and cracked- I reckon these tyres are quite old. The tread on all but the 'spare' is towards the end of life, although not even advisories at the last MOT (200 miles ago). The cracking was given an advisory on all 4. They all hold air (not dropped a pound in 3 years!) and I guess looking at the outer lugs have seen some trialling action over flint etc. I believe the previous but one owner trialled on them.

So, the rims are fine and I would say the tyres are suitable for off-road use like a shoot vehicle or for bumming around a farm perhaps. The rims is where any value lies so I'm after £35 for the lot, collected from just outside Chelmsford. Please PM.

Cheers,

Ade

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6246.jpg

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg

IMG_6248.jpg

The marbling and cracking and lug damage

IMG_6251.jpg

The inside of an eight-spoke

IMG_6253.jpg

Thanks for looking