browning phoenix camo

ferreting1888

hi guys jus got my new gun there has anyone else got one?

whats the gun like to shoot and stuff?

thanks sean

I asked my Gunsmith to source me one of these last week in FAC flavour and was told there were 4 left in Belgium and I should order quick if I wanted one. By all accounts its a fantastic gun for the money. I think there is a glowing report for it in gunmart!!

Ah here it is!

http://gunmart.net/gun_review/browning_phoenix_topcote/

fantastic now i am over the moon even more. the guy said that in the shop i got it from but some say it just so you buy

but i tell you what hes said the same as the review.

test it tonight on the ducks.

thanks sean

Be really interested to hear what you think when you use it in real life mate so be sure to report back!

I havent actually ordered one so may have missed the boat but if you have good things to say I will probably do something about ordering one myself! How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? I want the camo FAC verison 28" and have been quoted £780

I have the 26 inch barrel in wood on fac, bought it new when they first came out and is my main do everything gun whilst part time keepering.

It is a pleasure to shoot,not one misfeed as yet and even with a full mag is the lightest and most manageable gun to carry I've ever used.

Few guns you buy are considered keepers but this one is for me!

I have the 26 inch barrel in wood on fac, bought it new when they first came out and is my main do everything gun whilst part time keepering.

It is a pleasure to shoot,not one misfeed as yet and even with a full mag is the lightest and most manageable gun to carry I've ever used.

Few guns you buy are considered keepers but this one is for me!

Interesting. Its gonna be a rough shoot gun for me and I wanted 26" but they told me it only came in 28". Time for more research!