Not a bad couple hours after the rugby

HARRIS

First go at a write up so here goes....

After several outings with Lez325 of here and learning more than i thought possible from him on all aspects of fieldcraft, shooting and quarry behavior i have been out by myself for the first time in a while.

After watching my team play rugby I decided to to take a quick trip out to a nearby permission to have a look what was about. On turning up at the farm things were looking average to be honest. I walked down in to the yard of the run down old farm to see a trio of crows coming straight towards me. Due to my lacking camoflauge :good: I quickly ducked behind a nearby bunch of brambles only to have the crows fly straight over my head seconds later. I took a high crow from the three remembering the lessons les had taught me previously. The crow dropped stone dead in to deep brambles so was left where it fell. This first shot disrupted the main rabbit field adjacent to the yard so that blew any chances of a rabbit for the pot this time round.