HW100s Light Walnut Tiger Stripe Stock & Silencer .177

sjburgon

In absolutely as new condition only mark is tiny on silencer where it has been sat in my gun rack.

I have fired less than a tin through this. Cost me £750.00 New + Extra £40 for the single Shot Adaptor

It is less than a year old and has the quick fill adaptor and guage.

Included is hw100s in Walnut Sporter Thumb Up Stock

2 x 14 Shot Mags

1 x Single Shot Mag

Charging Adaptor

£550 O.V.V.N.O

Also Forsale:

AAs400 .177 as new £300 o.n.o see other ad for Pics and detail (Less than 6 Months old)

HW97k .177 as new £280 o.v.n.o see other ad for pics and detail (Less than 3 Months old)

Bushnell Legend MDR 5-15x40 as new in original box £100 No offers (Less than 6 Months old)

Nikko Stirling Platinum Nighteater 6-24x56 with Sunshade as new in original box £100 No Offers (Less than 6 Months old)

Happy to post after receipt of cleared funds at a cost of £25 or collection in person from Pontefract Air-Rifleclub at a time to suit where you will be able to try the gun.

Edited by sjburgon

Hi what would be the best price for the HW 100 with the Bushnell scope. ? Regards Geoff.

Hi Geoff, I have now sold the bushnell scope on this site, The gun comes with a quality gun bag also in original box with accesories as listed. It has only had maybe 100 pellets through it as I bought an EV2 straight after and for FT and HFT I have found that if I keep swapping between guns my scores arent very consistent I think the best price for the gun would be £525 as it is absolutely outstanding and has the nicest walnut stock you will see on an HW100 (Club members words not mine). Happy to let you give it a few shots at the club before you buy or will post insured at whatever it costs probably less than £20.

If you are after a HW100 or similar this is the one for you.

Many thanks

Simon

Hi Geoff, I have now sold the bushnell scope on this site, The gun comes with a quality gun bag also in original box with accesories as listed. It has only had maybe 100 pellets through it as I bought an EV2 straight after and for FT and HFT I have found that if I keep swapping between guns my scores arent very consistent I think the best price for the gun would be £525 as it is absolutely outstanding and has the nicest walnut stock you will see on an HW100 (Club members words not mine). Happy to let you give it a few shots at the club before you buy or will post insured at whatever it costs probably less than £20.

If you are after a HW100 or similar this is the one for you.

Many thanks

Simon